We believe giving is an act of worship, and we contribute cheerfully and regularly to support Covenant's missions and ministries.
Our gifts do not end with money, however. Christ asks us to use the gifts we have - our time and talents - for the good of the world around us.
As we work to live in to the vision cast for our congregation, all are invited to pledge gifts of time and ability, passion and resources to Covenant's ministry.
How can you get involved?
Fill out an interest and commitment form. You'll be contacted by someone who would love to help you connect to an area that will use your gifts well.
How can you give financially?
- Contribute to our offerings during any worship service or by mail.
- Set automatic payment through your bank.
- Make an online payment through our secure website for pledges, one-time gifts, memorials or mission trips.
- Have Covenant draft your account on the 15th of each month to pay your pledge.
- Make an online pledge where you can notify us you'd like Covenant to draft your account.
- Give a stock gift.
- Develop a long-range planned giving plan.
Pay for a mission trip
If you're registered for a mission trip, you can make a payment through our secure service.