Recreation, Health and Wellness
Covenant nurtures good health - spiritual and physical - through a ministry of wellness and fitness.
In our Recreation Center we offer programs to strengthen minds, bodies and spirits, while using our facilities and events to reach out to our neighbors in Charlotte. Click Groups and Activities for more information on our programs.
Our offerings, include basketball, fitness classes, personal training, children's programs, and writing classes.
Covenant Recreation Wing Hours:
Mon - Thurs: 6:00am – 9:30pm Friday: 5:45am – 3:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am – 2:00pm
Sunday: 1:00pm – 6:00pm
Sign up to receive the Recreation & Fitness monthly newsletter. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Join the Newsletter.
Annual Fees:Participants in personal training or group exercise do not have to be a member of Covenant Recreation or Covenant Presbyterian to participate.
* Optional Drop-In Fee $1 per visit
* Student $25 year
* Senior Adults (55+) $25 year
* Individual (ages 12-54) $50 year
* Household $75 year
* Permanent Guest $3 per visit
* Student $180 year or Monthly draft of $15
* Senior Adults (55+) $180 year or Monthly draft of $15
* Individual (ages 12-54) $240 year Monthly draft of $20
* Household $360 year Monthly draft of $30
New Group Exercise Alert!
Holy Yoga deepens your connection to Christ by incoorporating His Word, prayer, worship and the physical practice of Yoga.
No cost. Love offering accepted.
DownloadsRecreation and Fitness Membership Form
HW End of Life Planning